SmallTubers Community Forum

Welcome to the SmallTubers community forum

Originally founded by YouTube's Bestology and DeanSearle, SmallTubers has rapidly grown to create a large community fanbase of vloggers on Facebook!

This forum is to support the Facebook page, and the up and coming SmallTubers official website!

If you are a vlogger, please sign up for FREE now, and join our community!

Don't forget to search for our Facebook page too!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the SmallTubers community forum

Originally founded by YouTube's Bestology and DeanSearle, SmallTubers has rapidly grown to create a large community fanbase of vloggers on Facebook!

This forum is to support the Facebook page, and the up and coming SmallTubers official website!

If you are a vlogger, please sign up for FREE now, and join our community!

Don't forget to search for our Facebook page too!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to vloggers from around the world!

Hello Ladies And GentleBeans, Kyle Here! Findusfacebook

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:45 am

2 posters

Hello Ladies And GentleBeans, Kyle Here!

TheKyleStyles
    TheKyleStyles

Hello Ladies And GentleBeans, Kyle Here! Empty Hello Ladies And GentleBeans, Kyle Here!

Post  TheKyleStyles Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:47 am

Hey guys,

My names Kyle and I have been posting videos for about 7 months, although I'm pretty new at vlogging. I've made a few but not sure if they are enjoyable enough to watch. Also I don't really know what to vlog about. A noticed friend called MegaZerino began posting regular videos and i heard him mention this website. So yeah, he is the reason i'm here. Blame him :3

Most of my videos contain shannanigans of just me, alone in my room being a lonely loner. Well; I say loner. I'm the most epic Loner there is! Actually in some way i'm not really alone. Mainly because one of my videos contains a total of three of myself.

So yeah I hope this community will help me; become a better Vlogger, give me more knowledge about what to vlog about and maybe even make a few new buddies along the way!

P.s.

If you want to. Check out my channel and leave me a message, subscribe nad add me if you like. And ill do the same =D

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKyleStyles?feature=mhee
    EnglishableOscar
    EnglishableOscar

Hello Ladies And GentleBeans, Kyle Here! Empty Re: Hello Ladies And GentleBeans, Kyle Here!

Post  EnglishableOscar Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Sounds good, I'll check out your channel Smile

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:55 am