SmallTubers Community Forum

Welcome to the SmallTubers community forum

Originally founded by YouTube's Bestology and DeanSearle, SmallTubers has rapidly grown to create a large community fanbase of vloggers on Facebook!

This forum is to support the Facebook page, and the up and coming SmallTubers official website!

If you are a vlogger, please sign up for FREE now, and join our community!

Don't forget to search for our Facebook page too!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the SmallTubers community forum

Originally founded by YouTube's Bestology and DeanSearle, SmallTubers has rapidly grown to create a large community fanbase of vloggers on Facebook!

This forum is to support the Facebook page, and the up and coming SmallTubers official website!

If you are a vlogger, please sign up for FREE now, and join our community!

Don't forget to search for our Facebook page too!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to vloggers from around the world!

Where do you see yourself in 6 months? Findusfacebook

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:45 am

+4
GrumpyOldTeen
Bunnypoppop
VlogMike
Bestology
8 posters

Where do you see yourself in 6 months?

Bestology
    Bestology

Where do you see yourself in 6 months? Empty Where do you see yourself in 6 months?

Post  Bestology Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:35 am

I was asked this 3 months ago by a youtuber named Befalse, who has sadly given up making videos, but do all you guys expect to be carrying on making videos, or think this is simply a stage you need to complete?
    and if you do wish to continue, where do you expect you will get in your youtube career?
    VlogMike
    VlogMike
    Admin

Where do you see yourself in 6 months? Empty Re: Where do you see yourself in 6 months?

Post  VlogMike Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:42 am

In 3 months time, I see myself exactly where I am now Smile I will continue to make vlogs periodically as and when I get time, or have a 'cunning idea'. I will continue to run this forum too Smile

Regarding my 'YouTube career'....the word career usually suggests getting paid to do something...I really don't intend on ever making money from this, therefore I won't even 'get the job' so to speak..let alone form a career from it Smile

I'm hoping to meet more people along the way too! Maybe now we have this forum, we can arrange some proper meetings...regularly. Very Happy
    Bunnypoppop
    Bunnypoppop

Where do you see yourself in 6 months? Empty Re: Where do you see yourself in 6 months?

Post  Bunnypoppop Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:44 am

I see myself being 6 months older....
    Huh?
    Oooooh, I see! Probably be exactly the same as I am now, but with a few more subscribers (hopefully). Although I would be at school... and vlogs might be not so daily. I would try to make them daily though of course! Smile
    GrumpyOldTeen

Post  GrumpyOldTeen Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:16 pm

hopefully still making video's, I can't see why I wouldn't be.

I'll be back at uni, so I'll still have plenty of free time Wink and there will be actually things going on in my life to make more interesting vlogs..

Hopefully a decent number of subscribers, but that can easily go either way. Enjoying life and all its problems Smile

As for a youtube career, well I would like to think that I could make it, and would love to eventually become a partner, but that is too far off in the distance to care about at the moment :p
    TheLiam3004vlogs
    TheLiam3004vlogs

Post  TheLiam3004vlogs Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:35 am

in 6 months time, i would like to be at the stage where I dont care what people think of me on the internet. Hopefully I'll be able to make a bit of money from my videos in the long term future but not enough to live off i think
    AndyTheCee
    AndyTheCee

Post  AndyTheCee Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:48 pm

in 6 months time really no idea, not sure if i'll still be making videos cause have to really focus on things like university but i'm just gona have fun with putting things on youtube while it lasts.
    TheKyleStyles
    TheKyleStyles

Post  TheKyleStyles Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am

In six months I would have been posting videos for a year! so hopefully i will have a wider audience and would have met a lot more people through the smalltubers facebook page and of course the forum.

MrPsylus
    MrPsylus

Where do you see yourself in 6 months? Empty 6 months?

Post  MrPsylus Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:35 pm

At the time of my reply, in 6 months time it'll be february. Not sure what ill be doing, ill probably still be making videos despite the lack of views, I dont think ill be making a career of youtube.

Ill still with my proper job! hahaha

I've met a lot of great people, hoping to meet some of you guys at maybe eurogamer or summer in the city which is very soon!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:49 am