SmallTubers Community Forum

Welcome to the SmallTubers community forum

Originally founded by YouTube's Bestology and DeanSearle, SmallTubers has rapidly grown to create a large community fanbase of vloggers on Facebook!

This forum is to support the Facebook page, and the up and coming SmallTubers official website!

If you are a vlogger, please sign up for FREE now, and join our community!

Don't forget to search for our Facebook page too!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the SmallTubers community forum

Originally founded by YouTube's Bestology and DeanSearle, SmallTubers has rapidly grown to create a large community fanbase of vloggers on Facebook!

This forum is to support the Facebook page, and the up and coming SmallTubers official website!

If you are a vlogger, please sign up for FREE now, and join our community!

Don't forget to search for our Facebook page too!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to vloggers from around the world!

All my awesome videos for you to view Findusfacebook

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:45 am

3 posters

All my awesome videos for you to view

SnapePaper
    SnapePaper

All my awesome videos for you to view Empty All my awesome videos for you to view

Post  SnapePaper Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:08 am

So yes - Harry Potter related but kinda vlogging at the same time
    funsize18
    funsize18

All my awesome videos for you to view Empty Re: All my awesome videos for you to view

Post  funsize18 Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:14 am

Snape is awesome & Alan Rickman is the perfect guy for the job. Nice to see a vast array of Harry potter related material!
    SnapePaper
    SnapePaper

All my awesome videos for you to view Empty Re: All my awesome videos for you to view

Post  SnapePaper Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:51 am

funsize18 wrote:Snape is awesome & Alan Rickman is the perfect guy for the job. Nice to see a vast array of Harry potter related material!

Thanks Very Happy I want to start making vlogs that will interest a wider audience as well not just harry potter fans - I tried to keep people engaged thought, of course, not many people know about me....yet
    VlogMike
    VlogMike
    Admin

Post  VlogMike Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:34 am

I REALLY suggest you don't watch my latest vlog...
    SnapePaper
    SnapePaper

Post  SnapePaper Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm

VlogMike wrote:I REALLY suggest you don't watch my latest vlog...

I think what you have to remember [about your vlog as I did watch it] is that those who make HP vlogs are aiming for other harry potter fans to watch their videos. Thus that is their audience. Some would say that is a niche audience but there a lot of people out there that like harry potter and just to make vlogs and videos on them for that audiences kinda makes them have an automatic audience without having to think much about what to put in an audience as they know what please their subscribers.

I make Harry Potter vlogs as well as other vlogs as I want that already made audience as well as open up to another audience so I am not ristricking people from watching my videos.

It is all about who you want to watch your videos - like Vlog brothers, they started off making vlogs about stuff that each other other would like then they got an audience of people who are 'nerds' thus they make videos about science, maths, numbers and all that intelligent stuff - yet they also have other vlogs that the not so nerdy viewer can watch.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:36 pm