SmallTubers Community Forum

Welcome to the SmallTubers community forum

Originally founded by YouTube's Bestology and DeanSearle, SmallTubers has rapidly grown to create a large community fanbase of vloggers on Facebook!

This forum is to support the Facebook page, and the up and coming SmallTubers official website!

If you are a vlogger, please sign up for FREE now, and join our community!

Don't forget to search for our Facebook page too!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the SmallTubers community forum

Originally founded by YouTube's Bestology and DeanSearle, SmallTubers has rapidly grown to create a large community fanbase of vloggers on Facebook!

This forum is to support the Facebook page, and the up and coming SmallTubers official website!

If you are a vlogger, please sign up for FREE now, and join our community!

Don't forget to search for our Facebook page too!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to vloggers from around the world!

Vlogged last year... stopped... starting again soon =) Findusfacebook

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:45 am

2 posters

Vlogged last year... stopped... starting again soon =)

Hylian
    Hylian

Vlogged last year... stopped... starting again soon =) Empty Vlogged last year... stopped... starting again soon =)

Post  Hylian Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 am

Well hello there :)

My name is Bradley Roberts, 17 years old, and I live in a place that I bet absolutely none of you have ever heard of (except TheKyleStyles), and that place would be Gibraltar... located in the south of Spain but owned by England, so I'm English =P

I used to share a channel with an ex-friend of mine, and we posted absolutely nothing on it... so I began to do daily vlogs and just upload them there... I enjoyed doing them but a lot of the locals began making fun of me for doing so... so I decided to stop after my 12th vlog (i think). Daily vlogs wasn't easy though...

Now, thanks to inspiration from TheKyleStyles and MegaZerino, I've decided I wanted to start doing them again soon.

I've had this idea for a channel since about last September, and I figured if I'm going to get back onto YouTube, I might as well finally work on this channel...

There is currently 1 video up there... but on the 8th of August, I'm going to upload the first 'episode' of this weekly show, and vlogs are soon to follow after.

I also have this other channel, my main one, which is going to be for action/video effects based videos, I'm sharing that with a friend of mine.

So yeah, that's my lengthy introduction to myself... thanks for reading it :)

And if you want, here are the links to my 2 channels:

www.youtube.com/user/whatthe4justhappened
    www.youtube.com/user/heisagentc

I hope you enjoy the consistent content that is soon to come :)
    VlogMike
    VlogMike
    Admin

Vlogged last year... stopped... starting again soon =) Empty Re: Vlogged last year... stopped... starting again soon =)

Post  VlogMike Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Welcome to the SmallTubers Forum dude Smile

Its great that we're getting people from all around the world!!! And of course I've heard of Gibraltar...you've got monkeys there, right?

haha!
    Hylian
    Hylian

Vlogged last year... stopped... starting again soon =) Empty Re: Vlogged last year... stopped... starting again soon =)

Post  Hylian Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:50 am

I'll be honest, I'm more than surprised you've heard of it, let alone know we have apes XD

Also, minor update... The video on my channel says the first episode will be up tomorrow... I'm afraid it won't as I've been more busy this weekend than expected =/ I might get it up on Tuesday or Wednesday instead provided I'm free tomorrow (which I should be...)

Not easy sticking to a schedule XD Well, not for me at least =S

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:16 am