SmallTubers Community Forum

Welcome to the SmallTubers community forum

Originally founded by YouTube's Bestology and DeanSearle, SmallTubers has rapidly grown to create a large community fanbase of vloggers on Facebook!

This forum is to support the Facebook page, and the up and coming SmallTubers official website!

If you are a vlogger, please sign up for FREE now, and join our community!

Don't forget to search for our Facebook page too!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the SmallTubers community forum

Originally founded by YouTube's Bestology and DeanSearle, SmallTubers has rapidly grown to create a large community fanbase of vloggers on Facebook!

This forum is to support the Facebook page, and the up and coming SmallTubers official website!

If you are a vlogger, please sign up for FREE now, and join our community!

Don't forget to search for our Facebook page too!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to vloggers from around the world!

Facebook group? Findusfacebook

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 183 on Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:45 am

2 posters

Facebook group?

Hylian
    Hylian

Facebook group? Empty Facebook group?

Post  Hylian Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:08 am

HELLOOOOO

I've heard from a few of the Smalltubers that there is a FaceBook group for the Smalltuber members only... I would love to be a part of that and talk with the lot of you Razz From what I've heard, it sounds like a laugh!
    However... when I do a search for the group to request to join, nothing comes up, and I have been told by TheKyleStyles that it's been set to private/hidden for the time being... I've also been told that the admin plans on doing a "clean-up" of the inactive members, and will be adding more active ones sometime soon...
    So I was just wondering who is in charge of this group, and whether or not I could be added to it Smile
    My name is Bradley Roberts, just go on Kyle's facebook profile, you're sure to find me there Smile

Ta

P.S I still actually haven't re-started vlogging yet... I just don't feel like doing it yet (mainly because my life isn't the tiniest bit interesting during the summer hols), nor have I started the weekly show I plan on doing... however, once school starts, I hope to put myself into a routine of vlogging and doing the weekly show... but since I'm now in my final year of school before going to Uni, I may have to skip a few in order to focus on my school work... we'll see how it goes Smile
    VlogMike
    VlogMike
    Admin

Facebook group? Empty Re: Facebook group?

Post  VlogMike Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:17 am

Hey dude

I am now officially the 'owner' of SmallTubers I guess Smile I made this forum site, and the two original owners of the Facebook network have now gone, leaving just me Smile

So yeah, if you want to join, you just need to click the 'Find Us on Facebook' button on the Forum homepage...(above the 'Top Posters' widget) and then 'ask to join' Smile I will accept it. Or alternatively, click the 'SmallTubers Facebook' button in my signature Smile

Sweet!
    Hylian
    Hylian

Post  Hylian Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:43 am

Oh wow, I feel really stupid now for not having spotted the "Find us on Facebook" button on the right XD Thanks for that Razz

I've sent the request, and I look forward to chatting to the lot of you Smile
    VlogMike
    VlogMike
    Admin

Post  VlogMike Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:14 am

Consider it done dude.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:52 am